The journey to bringing your dreams to fruition can seem long. Filled with ups and downs, twists and turns, any Soul can be filled with anguish and frustration in the anticipation of their desires and the roller coaster ride getting them there!
Doing anything for the first time, let alone creating a big vision, is not usually a direct shot and it’s important you learn to discern when to change direction and when to quit.
Quitting is a choice – it is not an outcome.
Failure is a judgement. An opinion – it is not an outcome.
Changing direction is a guided choice. It is movement.
As you continue to search for different ways to produce different results, different paths will appear. How do you determine if you should follow them? When is it taking you off your path your path and when is it moving you forward?
By its very nature, as we create Fresh Tracks, we are doing things we have never done before and we are forced to make decisions. Often tough ones.
In our Fresh Tracks podcast interview with Rhett Power, he shares two important things with us about his ability to keep going on to build a multi-million-dollar business despite the appearance of failure.
- He knows and respects his own tolerance level.
- He does not go into anything with a plan B. He expects to achieve his goal and not achieving it is not a possible outcome.
Are you worried about failing? Here are a few guidelines for you to follow when manifesting something big:
- Don’t share your vision with others. Particularly when you are practicing spiritual principles (along with taking the action required!). Other people will most likely doubt your abilities, especially if they are not studying spiritual principles themselves.
- Humanity has a collective consciousness that vibrates at a certain level. Do your best to take yourself out of it so you can rise to your own higher level. Study, practice, take action, and insulate yourself with power and faith of understanding and consciously utilizing Universal Principles.
- Trust your intuition. Discerning between fear and your internal GPS system can take practice yet is important as they are both different and distinct feedback.
- Ask yourself probing questions such as “Am I listening to my intuition or am I forcing something that should be let go?”
Don’t be seduced by the hypnotic trance of fear. There is nothing outside of you that has authority and dominion over your life, says Lola Wright, Spiritual Director at Bodhi Spiritual Center.
Assessing whether you are experiencing fear or your intuition is speaking to you is vital in determining your next step and avoiding failure.
Want more? Sign-up for The Edge and receive messages like this in your in-box.